Hi all I am so happy. Storm got sent home from working out of town a day early due to rain in that area. So I made him a nice meal of meatloaf and cheese broc which was good. he said he gets so sick of eating out 3 times a day when away that its nice to have homecooked food when he gets home.
Ok so Storm is home and we had some nice personal time which was nice.
His dog was very happy he was home. For the last 2 weeks she has been running all around the house looking for her when I let her in the house for the night.
So i am happy that he is home a day early. But will be sad on sunday when he heads back out to work for the week.
I have been doing stuff on YOU TUBE. Even have a few people asking me to talk about stuff so that is cool.
I talked with all 4 of my kid's this week and all are doing very well. I love it when I get to talk with all 4 of them. It makes my week.
Well not much going on.
I do hope to have Pearls Service sometime this weekend so that will be a sad day for me.
So you all have a good weekend.
:)
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear you're happy today! It should be a good weekend, at least until Sunday, so just relax and enjoy! :-)
"lol maybe the man was asking if you went to church so he would find out when you were not home on sundays to break in your house lol
just a joke"
Ah, man, wouldn't that be a bitch! Yikes. Well, good thing we don't do the church thing, I guess. Thanks for the smile :-)
Post a Comment