

Ok I am like hooked on my t-moble sidekick phone. So i love this pic.
Seems like Pearl wishes to be like me. looks like she is talking on my cell phone. now i have found out why i go over my min each month lol its not me its pearl useing it.
Life of A bi F in missouri. Who Is a PAGAN. Who dislikes how God loving people treat others. So I will rant about that and the Pres of the USA and life with my Pagan husband and my 4 kid's.
2 comments:
What a CUTE kitty! *smile* Love her phone too. Oh wait, that's YOUR phone, that's right. LOL.
Also, LOVE the title of your blog. Not trying to make too many xtian friends, are you? *evil grin*
P.S. I took a cute kitty picture earlier too. Will post it tomorrow sometime :-)
Post a Comment