Saturday, September 16, 2006

Me and the ATF

Ok long story.
But my soon to be 17 year old son was at the house and was chewing. So I asked him if his dad let him at his house and he said yes. So I called his dad. Guess i am a bad mom lol
well my ex said he did not know al about it and did i get it for my son. I said hell no. So I asked my son where he got it and he said THE HOT SPOT. well I was not very happy. So when I took him to work today I stoped my happf fat ass in at THE HOT SPOT and ask why the clerks were letting kids buy tobacco. Well the fuck head looked at me and said we do not id if the person looks over 18. well my son is 16 might look 18 but is not so I got mad ask why 1 more time and 1 more time the clerk which I later found out was the owner said it was me who had the proublem. So long story short to this point I told hi i was going to call the ATF on monday. Well I was pissed when i got back in the van so I called the main number for the ATF well that person told me to call the county police so I did that and told them the proublem and the person said i would get a call back. (yes i have a phone book in my van lol)
Ok 10 min later I get a call from mister hick town chief of police and he said that he could not look in to it because it was a business that brought in alot of tax money for the town. So I got kind of pissed at him and said i would call the ATF and tell them what he said so he hung up on me. Ok well about 20 min later I get a call from mister hick town cop and he offers me the number for the man who does the ATF stuff in that county. So I called him and he is going to look in to the proublem. and he told me I was not the firs person to call about THE HOT SPOT.
so what a day i had lol

No comments: