
Ok well as of 4 pm i am doing some better. i got up and made homemade patatoe soup with onions and garlic. It sure turned out good. Storm had some as soon as he got home and liked it also. will proubley have more later if I am still doing well.
Wated for 2 hours for a lady on freecycle to pick up water plants. I do not understand why people cant call and say o I am running late. Guess it was worse because i was sick and wanted a nap. But did not get one due to wateing for her.
Did get an email from my soon to be 17 year old son asking me to his school concert sat. So that was nice of him to ask me to that. I do not get to go to alot of the boys school stuff due to step mom not letting them call me but zachary got on the computer at school and sent me a short note.
ok thought i would add a pic i found online today to this post. so talk later if i have any fun lol
1 comment:
Glad you're doing better. And happy that you got invited to your son's concert. Cool!
Post a Comment