Sunday, September 24, 2006

Long fun weekend

Hi all. It was a nice long weekend at the wynn camp lol
Storm got sent home thursday night due to rain in the area he is working so we had an extra day with each other.
Well friday was a long day. we went to walmart and then to Logans to eat then to sams club and then off to Food for less. then home rest the weekend all but a few min on sat night when I got a DSL modem from a nice friend on Freecycle.
Its been kind of cold at night at the house so nice sleeping time of year. I have not been sleeping very well with Storm away so was was nice to get some long nights of sleeping and today I was in bed for about 4 hour nap tell it was time for storm to head back out for the week.

So fun weekend and I got Storms new cell phone set up for him so he had it this week.
ok you all have a fun week

2 comments:

Todd said...

"It was a nice long weekend at the wynn camp lol"

Glad to hear you had a good weekend. Those are always good. *smile*

Todd said...

lovelife wrote "Lookes like our cat that has gone missing for the last 2 months."

Sorry to hear that :-( Well, sometimes they do come back, we've had that happen anyway. Hope for the best.