Ok not doing any better today. I think I might be worse. Maybe the meds have not kicked in as of 9 am. have had 3 doses of both meds. The one for congestion kind of works for a few hours. Did not sleep very well last night. keep getting up due to felling like I was going to die because i could not breath very well.
Would love to make homemade patatoe soup to make me fell better but do not have the energy to do that and we have like 3 foods that are leftovers that we need to eat any way.
Not sure why i allways tend to get a bad cold at the first sign of a weather change and it allways seems to happen when AF comes to see me for 5 days. ok more info then you all needed lol
Did get an email saying zacharys gift will be to me on the 8th so that was kind of fast. I think that is the same day Storm gets his new laptop.(well new to him) It will be nice for him to have one to take with him out of town in the next few weeks and use to do emails and talk with people on his yahoo. It's not like he goes out and drinks after work like most the men do when working out of town. So I am h appy that he found one on ebay. O and when away he can still get stuff from ebay now LOL what fun he will have lol
ok I think i need to go set down and not be on the computer. I also need to go get a drink. My meds are making me kind of sick but i did not take them with food so that might be the proublem.
So have a nice day you all.
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear you're not feeling too well. I'll bet it's because you didn't take your meds with food, that's why you're feeling a bit sick to your stomach. *HUGS*
Post a Comment