Friday, August 11, 2006

11th

Had a good day. had the kid's tell about 5 pm. Was not as hot out so was a good day. Seems like al i have been talking about is how hot it has been.

Not much going on in my life. have not been looking for a bi f for some reason. Guess she will show up at some point in my life when i am not looking for her.

We need to make some friends who will come over for dinner and stuff like that. Storm works so much that we do not get to go to Steve and Betty's any more so that sucks.
Storm has even had betty's computer a few months and has not got it fixed yet but needs a harddrive so have to wate for them to get that to us.

School starts for the boy's wensday. So that means the long 1 hour drive to pick them up and 1 hour back to the house on fridays. Zachary got a job so i will not be seeing him alot. I am happy he got a job but will not see him much.

Storm has to work sat so i will be home all alone. Even if Jt is at home i am home alone lol

I need friends lol
I need a life lol
I need stuff to do lol
HELP

No comments: