Thursday, August 31, 2006

Slow sleepy day

Ok went to bed last night about 845 got up this am at 840 took dogs out all 4 of them. Took a bath to try to wake up more that did not work so went back to bed tell about noon. got up did dishes did emails and went back to bed tell 430. Got up took a bath to wake up helped some got pearl out of trash can same place i found her yesterday after looking for an hour for her thinking she had got out doors somehow. At least this time it was the first place i looked after she was not on the couch lol. O our big orange cat has been missing for like 2 weeks now so i do not see him coming back home. We tend to loose about 2 cats a year at least in this part of town not sure why. But on a cool note Storm said i can keep Pearl if I like. So we will see. I would need to still come up with the money to get her fixed. The last time I called SNAP for help in that all the lady said was you sure do have alot of cats that we get fixed for you at 20 dollers what do you do with all of them. tryed to tell her people keep killing them but she was o so rude to me. I hate RUDE people.

Well seems like my meds got me some sleep lol.
Did get bills ready to go tomarrow and found Zacharys gift on E-bay for like 20 less then in Springfield so that is cool. So i will get it tomarrow as soon as money hits the bank and hope it is shiped out so i get it b4 the 19th. I do have nate and ben this friday night and sat day. So I am happy about that. I think we will make the 5 lb bag of chicken wings i got a few weeks ago. i will just have to make the sauce to put on them and ben will add t o his to make it hotter. He sure loves hot stuff not sure where he got that from.

ok you all have a fun night. I need to get stuff done b4 7 so I can watch BIG BRO i am so hooked on that show lol it will do tel my fav is back on in sept. It will be a good show even if teamed up by race. O what fun lol

Ok talk later

2 comments:

Todd said...

"hi maybe Rain should of took a pic of you to post on your blog after you got the stove done"

Yeah, I thought of that *after* my shower. Oops!

Todd said...

"got pearl out of trash can same place i found her yesterday after looking for an hour for her thinking she had got out doors somehow. At least this time it was the first place i looked after she was not on the couch lol."

Glad you found her safe.

"O our big orange cat has been missing for like 2 weeks now so i do not see him coming back home. We tend to loose about 2 cats a year at least in this part of town not sure why"

Sorry to hear THIS :-( Well, there's always hope, we've had cats gone longer than that come back, here in the country anyway.

"Well seems like my meds got me some sleep lol."

Sleep is good. Glad the meds are helping with that! :-)