Ok for about the last week i have been thinking about when i was a teen in church bording school in Oklahoma. Well for 2 years when i was in school we would have a week of the kid's from AZ cook for us. Well I loved the fry bread that was made. I also loved the tocos that were made useing the fry bread. So if any of you people who read this know how to make fry bread and can tell me please email me with how it is made. I sent an email to my old room mate but it came back to me so now i am lost on how to make it.
So help me out take me back to being a teen on this bad week for me coming up this wensday is my birthday which i hate.
Saturday, August 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment