Thursday, August 17, 2006

Question about bi f sex.

Ok I have been trying to find out why you men like to watch a lady with a lady. Is it that you all like to see the kissing or the touching or the eating that takes place. Or is it that you all hope in your sick minds lol that we will ask you to join in with us lol

Do all men wish to have a 3 way with 2 ladys or is it that we just think you all wish to do that lol
Also would you be ok with your wife being with a lady if you were not watching them have sex?

If you are a lucky man and have a bi f what do you like to watch her do?

1 comment:

Todd said...

I don't have the answers to all of your questions, but I will answer this one...

Ok I have been trying to find out why you men like to watch a lady with a lady. Is it that you all like to see the kissing or the touching or the eating that takes place.

I think that it's just the fact that we get to see two naked women at the same time. *grin* I've only ever seen it on films, and they are *always* like supermodels.