Hi all. Hope you are all doing well. Seems like this is turning out to be a nice day.
Started the day be woke up in a very fun way. Would bore you with the info on that but I do not think anyone would like that info. Hell i think there are just 2 people that read this any way. lol. But hell if I gave out good sex info maybe i could get people to read t his lol.
Ok got up after the fun wake up time. Storm asked for rost and stuff for dinner. So went and got roast from freezer and put it on to slow cook in the crockpot with onions mushrooms and all that good stuff.
Then we went to get groc. Walmart was out of Storms soda. But most the times on sat that is how it is. Then went to food4less. We did get a good deal on chciken and i can eat that on WW so that is cool.
Got home put stuff up did dishes and now I am on my computer. I will get off and do the cleaning in this room as soon as storm gets done eating cheese its
Saturday, August 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lovelife wrote...
"might have to see if any of the places in springfield offer that."
I hear they do. But you'll have to ask Whimsperation where and who.
"Hell i think there are just 2 people that read this any way. lol."
I know who one of 'em is. *grin* Glad you're having a good day!
Post a Comment