Saturday, August 12, 2006

going to a friends

I just found out that we are going to go to Steve and betty's house. So I am kind of happy about that. But wanted to go out to eat with storm and stay home after that but I guess this is ok also.
I had a good day so far got to sleep tell about 945 so i liked that. last night after the storm the power went out for like 2 hours so that sucked and it got very hot in the bedroom due to no fans and no windows in the room.
The air is on n ow due to storm being on his way home so maybe i will be in a better mood when i am not so hot. I hope it snows soon i like it cold i hate the heat. I need to live where it snows all year. I would be happy then lol
well i need to get off line so i can get stuff ready to go.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Well, you have been wanting to visit with your friends. Hope you have a good time with them.