Wednesday, August 16, 2006

today

Ok i thought i was doing better. Well i took Storms ex to a dr that she needed a ride to. and on the way home i stoped at price cutter and got some stuff that i needed or wanted lol. Well i had been wanting to try the new Pepsi jazz and i thought all diet Pepsi was now made with Splenda. Well i got half the bottel down and started to get to where I could not breath. So I turned the lable around and guess what i did to my self. I put more Asprtaime in my body. Why did I not check. Am I not smart Do i wish to be sick.

I talked to my mom and she said i better watch every diet stuff and make sure it does not have Asprtaime in it. I told her that when at the store I got some Splenda to try and she said i need to give it a few days and let the other stuff get out of my system and then try the new stuff. So I guess I will do that.

I trued to call the boy's because today was the first day of school for the year. But no answer. So I will try back later tonight.
I did work on my water gardens for some reason the pump is not working very wel I need Storm to take a look at it as soon as he has a few min lol might be a long time for that lol.

The fish are all doing well. Most come to the top when I feed them which is cool to watch. i just hope the fish make it this winter. I need to check with the pond sites aand see what i need to do with the pond for the winter time. Its not like we got very cold last year so not sure how this year might go. But sure hope we get below 75 lol I would be happy if it was allways under 75 lol

Still kind of sick so i think i will see what wil be on tv tonight.

1 comment:

Todd said...

I am not doing any better found out today I can [can't] handel splinda at all due to it having the same stuff as the other stuff i got sick on.
O i tryed green tea and hated it lol
guess i am stuck with water lol


Oh man, sorry you can't handle splenda either :-( Well, if it's any consolation, I drink water MOST of the time, it does get easier the longer you drink it. *HUGS*