Sunday, August 20, 2006

About last night

Ok might get killed for this post lol

But last night Storm and I were in bed playing around and I told him I wanted him to spank me and pull my hair and call me dirty names as he did me hard. Well if any of you have been around Storm that is never going to take place so I just kind of lol
Well we keep talking and stuff and i keep telling him the same stuff about what i would like him to do to me tonight. Well he says that is to much to remember at one time that i need to print it out and put it on the head of the bed lol what a man i have lol

Well we did play and he did do as i asked for a few min. GOD(well if i thought God was real i would of been screaming GOD) It sure was fun lol

Ok now on to getting killed by Storm after he reads this.
But baby I love you hehehe

ok will post pic of note at head of bed when made lol

No comments: