Sunday, August 27, 2006

Storm holding back

Ok well must talk about what took place this am. well lets just say I think Mister shy has been holding back for 4 years lol. Was like mind blowing sex. I think Storm might of liked more blowing lol just a joke lol

Well what took place this am could be rated as like 100 or hell alot more then that. It was like the best sex of my life. Good forplay good kisses good nipple sucking and then finaly some o so so great sex.

Was glad we were home alone becaue i am sure with as loud as he got me the kid's would of thought I was going to be killed.

Ok now to get on with my day and I am sure you all think I am so sick for posting about sex with my husband. Maybe i should post about sex with the Lady friend would that be better.

LOL
have a fun day

No comments: