Ok I do alot of sick stuff in my life lol
But for the last few days I have been thinking about diffrent stuff.
like here is a list
What if in 1970 it was fine to end a unborn life you were careing.
what if in 1969 we were not at war and men were at home with there wife.
What if a child was born and not given away in 1970 and that child had stayed with the mom who did not throw her away.
what if that child had been raised with its mom and bros and sisters.
what would life be like in 2006 for that child if it had not been thrown away.
Would that child be not on 8 diffrent meds for depression.
would that said child not of been married 3 times to men who abused her.
Would that child now a woman have her own kids live with her.
Would she see the world any diffrent.
Would she not have the let downs she has had in her past.
Would she know who her dad was and have him in her life.
JUST STUFF I tend to think about this time of year.
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Maybe get a gun and scare it (coyote) off that way."
We've got a shotgun, and we've used it to scare one coyote off just a few days ago. Apparently that wasn't enough. So, I told my son that he needs to go outside and pee out back so that the coyote(s) can smell his human scent, and I'll do the same. Hopefully that'll help. *crossing fingers*
Post a Comment