Tuesday, August 22, 2006

my birthday

well the 23rd is my birthday. i will not be doing much as no one cares its my birthday. I did get a card today fron storms mom and dad so that was cool. i sent my twin sis a card but no call or card from her as of yet. but why should this year be any diffrent from the last 35 so why will year 36 be any diffrent.
I did try to call her tonight b4 it was late to see if sis wanted to have lunch but she was not willing to talk with me so i give up lol
I asked storm to stay home with me but that was a big no also.
so what can i do lol
better just stay in bed all by myself allday long.
no cooking no dishes not feeding others just me alone in my room all day long
sounds like a fun day.

3 comments:

Todd said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And many morrreeee... *HUGS*

Todd said...

"Hi thank you for the birthday wish. I stayed in bed tell 1030 am. Guess i better get up and try to at least do dishes on my bday lol"

You're welcome. But, I don't really think you should work on your birthday. Can't you talk Storm into doing them? *smile*

Todd said...

" At 11:02 AM, lovelife said...

ok that made me so happy because its so funny. Storm has never done dishes in the 4 years i have lived with him. lol"


OH, LOL, who'd a thunk? Well, it was a thought anyway. *smile*