Monday, August 07, 2006

so why is it so hot.

Ok i think Mo is hell. Still hot out. the garden looks like shit due to the heat. My plants look ok but I have mine in the shade. I also water them 2 times a day when I check on my fish.

I did find pearl. I made mom cat come back in she keeps getting out the front door due to the screen being undone at the bottom of the door. Not sure if it will ever get fixed with all that needs fixed at the house. we need new kitchen faucet and also one in the bathroom and vac fixed and front screen fixed and shop cleaned out. But Storm is still doing fence so we can let the dogs out to just run in the back yard. Will be nice this winter if we ever get a winter lol. I need to live where it snows alot. I hate the heat and the heat i am sure hates me also lol.

Storm just called me on the cell phone and said he would be home in about 10 min so i am happy about that. seems like this weekend sucked due to a fight we had that was a hell of a long one tell i had to say sorry. But that is fine at times we have to suck it up and say shit that needs to be said so stuff works out lol.

So stuff on the home front is ok today lol
but its just now 130 lol so do not give up yet it could turn to hell any min lol

So i think its so hot in mo due to it being a hell hole place to live lol would not be in mo but kids are in mo so guess i stay tell nate is out of school. and i win a hell of alot of cash to move to australia but i am sure its hot as hell in Australia also lol

Ok i need to be good and go talk with Jt and see how his class went at OTC today.

1 comment:

Todd said...

So i think its so hot in mo due to it being a hell hole place to live lol

Yikes! You really think it's THAT bad to live here? I'm so sorry :-( Well, just until Nate is out of school then. *hugs*

Glad you found the kitten. I was a bit concerned. Yay!