Tuesday, August 01, 2006

done by noon

Its now noon and i got all the bills payed and got drivers lic done and birth cert picked up and went to sams club and picked up bennets gift and even got online and payed the t-moble bill . So all my bills are payed for the month and gift is done. now I am broke lol but at least it is all take care of.

The van drove good all the time I was out. So I guess unpluging that part was the proublem like it was last time. Storm wants me to call and find out how much it is to get that fixed so i guess I will do that sometime today.

When I left I had put the foster dog in jazzys cage. But when I got home she was out in the front room with JT. So I asked him if he had let her go and he said no. Well he checked the cage and it was still latched so not sure how she got out. But at least no messes in the house so far. Which is good. She is so cute and such a lap dog just what I wanted Dragon and katie to be. Wish I could keep her lol but I think Storm would kill me.

Well going to try scallops with garlic and bacon for dinner. Not sure if I will like them or not but got a very good price on them at Sams and i know Storm likes them.
Well i am off to make some calls.

1 comment:

TheyDHD said...

You are loved *hug*