Tuesday, August 08, 2006

we had a death today

Ok I went out this am to feed the fish and all were ok. In the last few days I had the big gold fish come up to the top as i was feeding them. Well I just went out to feed them and found the big fish on the ground dead. So I am upset right now. I was liking it that it would come to the top for food and now i lost the biggest fish that was given to us by the lady on freecycle. The fish was about 4 inches long. I do not think a cat got it out but maybe a bird that drinks out of the pond might of tryed t o get it and it got away from it.

I have been walking on the tredmill a few times a day but still not doing well on loosing weight. I am looking in to joining the YMCA. just need to get the income info in to them so i get a lower price. I did call and the lady said the boys could go with me becaues all of them are members in the town they live in so that will be fun on a sat when i have them.

I think if i could find someone to walk with me i would get it done more and do it longer. I could go to the YMCA with Storms ex but not sure i could put up with her for that long of a time. lol
I did call OKC today and got info on the weight loss sugery i had back in 99 but cant find a dr in springfield that will see me because i am on medicaid so that sucks.

Storm and i are doing good. I have the kids at the end of the week so i hope its not very hot out. the houes gets hot after it hits about 95 outside.

ok need to get dinner done talk later.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Well I just went out to feed them and found the big fish on the ground dead. So I am upset right now.

Oh wow, I'm so sorry you've lost your fish :-( *HUGS*