Hi i did not have a good weekend.
Long story not worth going in to at this time.
Storm did seem to make the time to fix my computer and so far it is doing ok.
I do hope to see the kid's this week at some point. Watched the weather and it seems like its going to be a few more 100 or more days this week. So that is not going to be fun.
I did see some of the fish when I put more water in for them. When I placed food for them in some of them were at the top eating so I liked that. The foster dog I have sure is not happy with Storm or JT not sure why. I think I just might have her for the next week tell she gets in the vet to get fixed.
Well cant find the kitten . Was going to take a pic of her because i got my computer back up. So maybe i will find her soon.
We have looked every place in the back room and in jts room so not sure where mom cat took her this time. She still has a home so that is cool. That is if we find her lol.
Well i am off to watch dead wood with storm.
Sunday, August 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww, sorry you didn't have a good weekend :-( Hopefully this week will be better despite the heat. As for the kitten, I hope you find her and that she's okay. *hugs*
Post a Comment