Ok not sure why b ut for about the last 3 hours I have been sick. I went and picked up Barb from the dr and stop on the way home and got some fish to eat. Not sure if that is what have made me sick or what. I just want to go to bed. But at 4 on OPRA which i never watch is going to have Garth Brooks on so I am up tell that goes off.
Storm called about 230 and told me to turn the air on so maybe that will help me out some. but I do not think I am sick due to the heat its just 91 out so I was ok. i think I might of just had a bad fish or shrinp when I was out. Guess that will teach me to eat out all alone lol
After I got home the first time. I called about the dog up the street still being out in the street and was told someone would be out. Well after I got home the 2nd time the city was next door but the dog was still up the street so not sure why the hell it was not picked up. I am going to call the city pound at 4 to ask why the hell i have to keep my dogs up and why the people up the street can do what ever with there dog.
well i need to get off the computer sick very sick.
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear you're feeling sick. It does sound like either the fish or shrimp is the culprit. Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment