Wednesday, August 30, 2006

took ALL my meds

ok took all my meds. Now i am kind of sick due to not eating right b4 I took them. been about 30 min very sleepy. kind of dizzy. I think this is why i was not taking them lol.
Ok its like 830 and i am off to bed. Wish me luck on staying in bed. Dr said my new med might put me out all night or all night and allday the next d ay. and if it does that to just take half next time. so we will see what happens.

this ia what i take
abilfy 15mg
cogention 1 mg
imitrex 50 mg
abilify 10 mg
depakote 1000mg
haldol 2 mg
lexapro 10 mg
inderal 10mg

ok that is the list so far lol

2 comments:

Todd said...

You need to take those meds, ya hear! *hugs*

"lovelife said...
you be safe in the roof. would hate to get a post that you had been hurt.
1:19 PM "


I was safe, and careful. Rain watched to make sure she could call 911 right away if I fell, which I didn't. *smile* Thanks for caring!

Todd said...

That's a lot of pills. I take that many when I have all the vitamins I want/need. Anyway, so, how'd you sleep?