Ok as if any of you care. I am going to start weight watchers on monday.
my mom got me 2 of the books that state what pointsa food has in it. Well after looking at the book i can have like 36 points a day. So starting monday i will be eating tuna packed in water boiled eggs onions lettuce mushrooms tomatoes boiled or griled chicken salsa kraft done right ranch dressing and water. Going cold turkey on soda. Ok the list i just gave is food that i can eat but not all in one day lol
So wish me luck. I also need to start walking every day at least 10 min and build up to more.
I did find on line a chat room for WW so that is cool. was in it a few min tonight and did not get judged so way cool.
ok so i will post starting monday all i eat so give me some slack on how boring i will be with no soda lol and will also post if i walk and how much.
leave me feed back telling me if i was good or bad lol might help me out if i know others care lol
talk later.
Friday, August 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Ok as if any of you care. I am going to start weight watchers on monday."
I care, and I wish you all the luck in the world so that WW works for you. *HUGS*
Post a Comment