What a fun day lol. got the boy's all out and gave them a bath and re put on cat flea drops on them. Fleas are not as bad as a few weeks ago so i am happy about that. Frank is still sheading alot of his hair. Bet he gets very hot but he liked his bath tell i got him out and was combing his hair. the other 2 did good.
I gave away some water plants to a nice lady on freecycle today but still have a few more to give away.
I put the pot back togeather after cleaning it out and the pump also. will wate a few days to put any fish back in it but the plants are back in and doing ok so far.
I think I still have about 6 fish in the small pond so will get more as soon as the other pond is ready for fish.
Saturday, August 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun day lol. got the boy's all out and gave them a bath and re put on cat flea drops on them.
Glad you had a fun day washing 'the boys'. *smile*
Post a Comment