Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Sick as a dog

Ok for the last 2 days I have been sick and not sure why. Well that was untell last night when I thought I needed to be taken in to the ER. I have had a very bad headace and could not catch my breath for 2 day's. Well last night about 9 i got very hot and could not catch my breath very well at all and was very sick and thought I was going to throwup. Well Storm got to talking with me to calm me down and was asking what I had changed in the last 2 days. Well for the last 2 days I have had no soda I had been drinking water with Crystal light in it. Well I went and got the box to read what was in it because i cant eat or drink stuff with Aspartame in it. Well to find out it sure does have it in it. I thought if a drink or food had aspartame in it that it had to be printed on the front of the box or what ever the food was in but I guess i was wrong.

well today i have a small headace but I am doing better. Now i have to find new stuff to drink that is low cal because it is so hard to drink just plain water. I need to try green tea and see if that will be ok with me.

1 comment:

Todd said...

well today i have a small headace but I am doing better. Now i have to find new stuff to drink that is low cal because it is so hard to drink just plain water.

I thought they were suppose to list ingredients like that too. Glad that you figured out what was causing you to be sick though. Bet that was scary! As for it being so hard to drink just water, I can understand that, especially if it's city tap-water - that stuff's nasty :-( Check in Wal-Mart, there are flavors for water and other drinks, in the coffee section.