Well i was right we do live in hell lol
its 7 pm and its still 102 out.
Storm got home at about 2 and took a nap. Now he is at a pig roast such a lucky man. Told him he needs to bring me some pork home. Also told him his company needs to do stuff the family can go to also. But I guess it is not as easy to get drunk for a roofer if he has his wife and kids with him lol. Well would be ok for Storm he does not drink much unless he is at home.
The dogs are in the house due to the heat. Dragon is still being good so I am lucky with that.
I got dishes done and some laundry. Need to cook dinner but think we might just have left overs I am sure Storm will not be hungery when he gets home after the outing he gets to go to.
Friday weather bug says its just going to be 95 so that is better then the last few days.
The ferrets are doing ok in the heat still not very active tell late at night. I gave them alot of water and about half of it is gone so i need to refill it with some that is cool for t hem. The air is on and it says its about 85 now in the back room so yes its not as hot lol. Just wish we had air in all the house and could pay the bill to run it.
Pearl is doing very good. I had her next to me today and she is asleep after eating her dinner. Mom cat sure doesnt spend much time with her not sure why.
well I am off to watch big bro my only fun at night lol
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment