Monday, July 10, 2006

comments and the day

Hi I got some nice comments from a nice man that i read his blogg.
The diet is doing so so. i wanted to start walking today but we are getting rain which we need. I woke up and this is not a good next few days to start a diet but I am still trying. I just need to get it in my mind that I do not need soda at all and that this city water is fine tasting lol. The Dr thunder seems to give me a headace so i guess that is out. I need t o get some sugar free coolaid which i will drink. Or maybe some tea and get some splenda and try that. Maybe that will work 4 me. if i could just cut out the soda that would save me about 1000 cal a day and if i would walk for about 20 min at least to start that would help out also. I just wish to loose 1 lb a week to start. hell that would make me happy.

the ferret boys are doing better no fleas. Storm did the carpet and I have not found a flea on me all day. So that is good.

The lady that was going to meet with us on sat messaged me but I was not on the computer so no telling what she wanted.
I scared some man in a chat room this am when he asked about my yahoo chat name and told him it was because i was pagan so that was cool lol.

Storm is working in Joplin so i guess he is not getting any rain. Its 2:15 and its just 77 so that is nice. I just hope its not hot in joplin.
well off to try to find stuff to drink lol so wish me luck.

1 comment:

Todd said...

"so sorry you still cant get dsl"

Thanks. I wasn't really expecting to, but I had to ask.

" I got some nice comments from a nice man that i read his blogg."

Gee, I wonder who that is. *grin*