We got more rain this AM. So storm was home from work. But has to go do a job on sat if we do not get rain. He went and got some more of the fence post with the help of a friend of his from work. Now he is out busy putting the fence up in the front yard. I will try to take a pic of it the next time I go out to check on him.
Went to the groc store and got some of the 10 for 10 deals so that was nice. Got the stuff to make a chicken dish that a friend has posted on her blogg it sounds very good so I thought I would make it tonight.
We are going to a friends party sat night so that will be nice. I told Betty that I would make my homemade cheese cake for her so she liked that idea.
i am trying to find a stripper for Storms 50th birthday party which will be in december but have had no luck as of yet lol.
well its hot out its about 89 now and its 3:30 pm.
the ferrets are just resting and so is Katie. Well I am off to start dinner.
Friday, July 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We bought a shovel, We have aquatic plants reproducing in our pond, and we wanna come over. *grin* Whatcha doing tomorrow?
Post a Comment