Monday, July 03, 2006

Fence post and 95 in mo

Hi I went and picked up my sister and her daughter to help out Storm with the fence post. All are out but about 12 so I guess he will go on sat to get the rest of them. Jt even helped today so that was cool.
I came home baked brownies and dinner is in the oven now. its 6 pm and its still 94.
I called the boy's and told them to be sure and have on stuff that was not going to make them hot tomarrow because we were going to be outside for a few hours.
I still have to get the hambugers pulled for the 4th and also make sure we have about a case of soda at least in on Ice as well. Still have to put Bethanys gift in its gift bag and put my dig cam where i remember 2 take it with us.
went to walmart got some flea stuff for the ferrets and cats and also got ceader stuff to place in the cage because I was told by the vet that fleas hate ceader smell. So I hope that helps out some.
I still need to do more dishes and my laundry for the 4th and take a nice cool bath.
O i posted on a poly group about the 2 ladys asking for money and got a big list of replys on others that these ladys had got money from or asked for money. The owner of the group is booting them so I hope that helps.

well I hope to post pic of the 4th when i get home. I cant post pic of the kids but maybe I will see other stuff that i can post. because of a court order i cant post pic of the kids on line. which sucks. but that is life.

No comments: