Seems like if a Man or woman fights for our country the US goverment needs to at least care about what that man or womans wishes were up on death. But no just because you or I might be pagan we do away with alot of our rights. This is very wrong. We as pagans need to take a stand call the people in the goverment and tell them we are not happy in any way with what is going on with the case of an American service man who dies for his country. I my self have called a few times and never got a call back big shock lol
take a stand Tell the world that we as pagans have rights also.
Ok was driving b ack across town this AM and Storm stoped to get stamps. So whe he got back in the van I ask him if he got the nice ones that I like he said no he got the ones with the flag and lady liberty on it. Then out of his mouth cam this We have to get these stamps to be proud of a country run by a goverment who is all in to the oil trade and who seens our troops to get killed for oil. I think this might be the first time I have ever heard him not happy with the goverment.
maybe I will be able to put that protest sign on the front yard lol
When we got home a friend called that has been in AZ for about a year and wanted to come over so we will go pick her up later for a visit.
well i am off to do dishes and all the fun stuff. Storm is doing the yard and bulding fence because its like 75 out so its allmost winter lol
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When we got home a friend called that has been in AZ for about a year and wanted to come over so we will go pick her up later for a visit.
You must be a very fast driver to just pop over to Arizona and back. LOL. Hope you have a good visit! :-)
Post a Comment