Hi sure is hot in Mo its 95 right now. Got mad at JT for not wishing to help storm take down the fence that his dad got. Seems to me that if you live in someones house for free and get your bills payed that you would wish to help out. But hell No he sets on his ass and just plays a game on his computer for 18 hours or more a day. Just comes out of his room to ask for food and drink and then you have to make a point to ask him to put dishes up or take the trash out. I am kind of sick of this all. But Storm will not say shit to him. Hell Storm even said he would give him 50 to help out and he still did not go tell i yelled at him and called him a freeloader and then he got mad and got dressed to go with hs dad. Hell when I was his age which is 18 i had a family to take care of and a son to get up with and feed and take care of. So I do not think going to help his dad was asking to much. Maybe I should of not got mad but hell i am sick of it.
Ok lets move on lol
I went and got a gift bag for the gifts we got Bethany for her party on the 4th. got a hand held fan at the doller store to take with me on the 4th so i might not get sick from the heat this year like i did last year. I came home made a pasta salad which is cooling now for dinner. I have steak in the frig that i will bbq later after Storm gets home. i need to do dishes but out od dish liquid so will do them later. need to do laundry will do it tonight when its not as hot with the dryer on. got out and waterd my plants nd put more water in the water gardens and untied the plant from the side and it now flots right side up so that is cool.
just called Storm to have him tell Jt i am sorry i yelled at him. got I am a softy at times lol
well i am going to check my emails and get a drink so check in later.
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment