Why do I list the men and women killed. Well Let me tell you why. As of the last few days I have not seen on the news that any troops have been killed. Maybe I missed that part of the news due to the new war going on at this time . So i plan on posting the names tell the war is over.
i my self would love to go to the Bush ranch in texas in late Aug for the war protest but cant make the trip due to money being low. I wanted to take the names of the men and women killed and put them on the fence outside my home but Storm thought I was crazy for wanting to do that and he thought people would mess up his yard or home if I took a stand and posted outside my home that the Pres of the USA had killed people. LOL
Seems to me if more of us who do not like the war would take a stand and speek out it might help some. But As Storm said its him that pays the house payment not me so guess I will have to work on him more so I can do it lol
In other news
It sure is hot its 430 am and its still hot out. We should get up to 104 today is what the news said. I had the boys stay home today due to it going to be so hot and no air in the front of the house. So we are going to pick them up next week if not so hot.
The kitten is doing ok. I named her pearl. Mom cat does not seem to like her much just feeds her and then is gone a few hours and then back to feed her. I think Storm might of found the kitten a home when it gets 6-8 weeks old. So that is cool.
Storms garden is not looking to good due to the heat. So I hope it cools down in a few days. The news said high 80s this weekend so that is good.
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As of the last few days I have not seen on the news that any troops have been killed. Maybe I missed that part of the news due to the new war going on at this time
You didn't miss it, the mainstream news agencies don't talk about that. Do you have cable or satellite? If so, look for LinkTV, or FreeSpeech TV.
Seems to me if more of us who do not like the war would take a stand and speek out it might help some.
I think your right, but too many people watch the mainstream new networks and don't know a lot about what's actually going on.
Post a Comment