Hi not doing much today due to the heat. have to go pick up some stuff in ozark at 5 pm. So right now I started the grill so I could slow cook a brisket for dinner. Did dishes and cooked storm some eggs for breakfast. He is out working on the fence b4 it gets very hot. Right now its 88 at 11 am. So I am sure he will get very hot. He does have the front half done and it looks very nice now he is doing the post on the long sideyard. Hard work for as hot as it is. But I will be sure he has stuff to drink .
We did not go to the party last night due to storm being sick from the heat. He got home and drunk some sports drinks and went to bed at 3 and got up at 7. Still was not doing very well at bed time. But seems some what better today. Not sure how he is going to be this week we are going to have highs around 100 and its about 20 degrees hotter on a roof so that is going to suck i am sure.
i think I might of found a dog for the man mom was looking for one for. So that is cool.
Talked to Nate last night and he had a good day.
well i am off to check the grill so try to stay cool.
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear that Storm is not handling the heat so well :-( I certainly understand that (I think I said that before. grin). I just can't IMAGINE working on a roof in this heat. YIKES! Well, try to stay cool as best you can. And glad you might have found a dog.
Post a Comment