Monday, July 10, 2006

new ferret


I answerd a ad in the sunday paper about a found ferret. the man called me tonight saying he did not find him a home so Storm and i could have him if we would come pick him up. So guess what we have a new ferret. he is big and is not a dark like the boy's arehe is very nice and is doing fine with the boy's so far. You can tell he has been taken care of so not sure why he was out running with no one around. Now storm has a ferret he has to come up with a name for him.
well befor we left I had storm take a pic of me with the boy's so I will add that to this post and take a pic of the new one when I can.

1 comment:

TheyDHD said...

I'm thinking about doing some visiting this week as soon as we get everything unpacked. Sorry for not visiting sooner. We miss you guys! *hug*

Oh, and congrats on the new ferret!