Ok its now 10am and no more kittens have shown up. So I guess she is just had one alive and maybe ate the others for some reason. The one that is alive is all white and is a girl. Mom cat moved it from the box to under Storms desk. I was worried about her so I had the ferret ladys come and check her to see if I needed to take her to the vet but Deanna could not fell any more kittens. So like me she thinks she had them and ate them due to them being sick.
I will take a pic of the kitten whe Storm gets home because mom cat does not want any one to touch it. So I will need help doing the pic. lol
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So I guess she is just had one alive and maybe ate the others for some reason.
Sorry to hear about the ones that didn't make it and probably got eaten :-( Congrats on the white girl though. We've got an all white male cat, and they're cool :-) We've also got an all black cat who's very cool too :-)
Post a Comment