10:30 pm and still 82 out sure is hot. Storm had a very long day at work he did not get home tell 7:30 pm. He sure was hot. All he had for dinner was a salad and some ice cream because he was so hot. He went to bed at about 9:30 and I could not sleep so i am up for a few min. We have the air on in our room so maybe i can sleep soon. Wish we had more fans on in the day time when storm will not let the air be on due to the high bill. but at least its on when he is at home trying to get some rest.
Didnt get much done today due to the heat. i have to take barb to the store tomarrow. So I hope to do that b4 it gets to hot out. The air in the van stoped working after we had it checked so not sure what the proublem is with it.
We still do not have any kittens but I think in the next few days she will have them. Or so I hope lol.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment