Ok its now 3 am and I have been awake for about 2 h ours. Got woke up by mom cat not acting right. Well as I was petting her her water broke. So now she is in a box on the bed having kittens.
Storm left for work about 30 min ago so did not get to see her have kittens. But he did tell me to call him when she was done. I am still hoping for a gray bob tail cat from her but we will see in a few hours what she has.
Read in the online springfield paper a few min ago that heat shealters will be open in springfield soon. Its still 81 and its 3 am lol so it sure is going to be hot today. I just hope Storm does not get sick.
As soon as the kittens are with us I will post pic if i can take some of her with them.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Got woke up by mom cat not acting right. Well as I was petting her her water broke. So now she is in a box on the bed having kittens.
Congratulations! We love babies of every kind! :-) Can hardly wait to see those pictures :-)
Post a Comment