Saturday, July 29, 2006

van needs looked at

What a week i have had lol
First my computer died now my van is getting hot when we are out and at a stop. I posted on freecycle for help and got a few replys. One was to go get a book on the van so I called and the book is 20. So one other person told me to hard wire the fan to the battery does not sound like a good idea to me and hell how would i do that my self lol. So I called the only place that is open on the weekend and have to have it over to them at 9 am on sunday and its going to be 35 to have them look at it and tell me what needs fixed. So which was it the book for 20 and no idea how to fix it my self or take it in for 35 and then be told what the proublem is. Now if I can get it fixed for cheep or should i say if Storm can get it fixed.

Well Storm and i are doing better after the Karen day and him sleeping for a few hours and not being up all night due to the heat.
Mom cat has taken pearl and I cant find her. Now i will have to spend a few hours watching her to see which room mom cat goes in to so I can find pearl and get a pic of her.

Well i am off to cook pepper steak for dinner
post later if i have any fun in my life lol

No comments: