Wednesday, July 26, 2006

cable company sucks

ok had to be home from 1-5 or so i was told by the cable company. well its 530 and still no one fron the cable place has shown up. So i call well first I was old I did not have a set time so I asked to talk with the person in charge. well he or she is on a call so i ask for a call back well that did not happen so I call back after 30 min of a no call. well this time i was told yes i was set from 1 - 5 today well it was told to me the man is running behind and will be with me at some time tonight. Well now i am mad i have set at home all day now have to stay at home all night.

stuff seems to be better with Storm he just needs to calm down and sleep

1 comment:

Todd said...

You're right, cable companies suck! I hate it when they make you wait all afternoon, then don't show up. How inconsiderate! Hope they came and did what they had to do. Glad that Storm is doing better too.