Saturday, July 15, 2006

Sat

Well Storm is sick due to the heat at work so we will not be going to the friends party tonight. i hate it when he gets so sick due to the heat. I sure do wish the house was not as hot when he got home. I did put him some sports drinks in the freezer to get cool for when he comes home from work which should be in about an hour.

I need to call a friend from a yahoo group and tell her we will be home tonight so she can come on over for the plants she had asked for a few months ago.

Now i need to find out what Storm would like for dinner. I would love to BBQ but not sure what yet. but hell i would cook out every night if i could. lol
I put some sports drink in the ferrets water today the ferret rescue ladys said that might help them some because its so hot in the house.
JT is away for a few days at his friends house. So right now i am home alone with not much to do. I called Nate to wish him a happy birthday but he was not home so I left him a message. Talked with him last night and told him we would have dirt cake the next time he is at the house.

well i think i will go watch cross roads on cmt its hank and kid rock lol

1 comment:

Todd said...

Sorry to hear Storm was made sick because of the heat. I know the feeling, I do. I heard that water is still better than sports drinks when you're dehydrated, but that's just what I heard.