We found the kitten. She is so cute. She has her eyes half way open and I bet by friday she will have them all the way open. I will try to get a pic of her tomarrow.
Mom stoped by to get a Ktts ticket to the fair for friday. I was going to take the boys but was told no by the ex. I think he thought I was going to let zachary see his gf.
We had a nice dinner. Storm even got up to eat so that was nice. Storm has been asleep from about 2 pm tell its about 1030 pm now and he is still sleeping. I think he was up for maybe 30 min to eat and get a drink. The kids are playing the Xbox that JTs mom sent over for a few days. We kind of cleaned the boy's room up some. We switched TVs for them and I am going to make sure I can send the old one home with Zachary for his room. I do not care to send it home with him as long as the Bitch does not take it away from him like she does most the stuff I send home.
Still on my friends computer tell Storm has time to find out what the proublem is with mine.
I will post on friday night after we get home from the fair and post pic if i can.
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We found the kitten. She is so cute. She has her eyes half way open and I bet by friday she will have them all the way open. I will try to get a pic of her tomarrow.
Can't wait to see the picture :-)
We switched TVs for them and I am going to make sure I can send the old one home with Zachary for his room. I do not care to send it home with him as long as the Bitch does not take it away from him like she does most the stuff I send home.
Hope he gets to keep the TV!
Post a Comment