Tuesday, July 11, 2006

long day

Sure has been a long day for some reason. I got up and Storm was home what fun. I love it when he gets a day off due to rain. That way he gets stuff done around the house and i get to snuggle with him longer.
I did dishes and put a roast on for dinner and made homemade cheese and garlic biskets. Storm sorted through some of the stuff we had got off freecycle on sunday and brought me in a small plate with hummingbirds on it so that was a cool find. He pluged in the saw he got and it runs so now he needs to get a blade for it. So I guess I did good with that find.
Got on the computer and talked with my sons gf she is a kick to talk with at times. Did my emails and did some looking for a bi f lol. All i seem to find are couples or men who say i have a bi gf we can play and then when asked to talk with the bi gf she is allways at work lol. The lady we were going to meet with on sat message Storm and said she has a werck on friday night so that is why she did not show up b ut hell i gave her my cell number so she could of at least called.
Its hot in the back room today guess its due to the rain we got last night. I have the big fan turned for the ferrets and have my fan on at my desk which i cleaned out and its now like a new fan lol.
The new ferret is doing good. He was giving Storm kisses this am when i took h im out to hold him. so I am happy I called about him. Now if i could get mine to gain some weight i would be happy. the ferret rescue ladys told me to start giving them some canned cat food with ferret vite in it and that would help so in a few min i will do that.

I broke down and had 2 reg sodas because i had such a headace but still that is better then what i had been drinking. Still not eating as much as I was so that is good. just going to take it slow and see what happens.

well its just 4 pm and still have along day ahead of me. so I guess i better find stuff to do.

No comments: