Monday, July 24, 2006

nice day

It sure is a nice day. Wish Storm was at home but he has to work so we have a nice home and food to eat and all the stuff we have in life. But he will be home soon. Its in the high 80s today. I watered the plants and water gardens waterd the dogs and did dishes. Walked a few min tell i got a head ace. I need storm to prop up the back of the tredmill so it will be easer to walk on. I think i could walk longer also.
Got some of my fav list put back on the computer after it had to be reformated. Now I just have to find all the pic on cd i had also.
well i need to get stuff done talk later.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Yeah, it's too bad that he has to work in order to provide the house, food, and stuff, huh? Guess that's the way of the world these days :-)