Tuesday, July 11, 2006

the Pres of the USA

Seems like the Pres of the USA is still out to see just how many US troops he can kill. The number is up to 18490. We need to get it across to him that we do not wish to see the number keep growing. We as tax payers need to take a stand and get a message out to stop the war. I do support our troops but I do not support the pres.
At the end of this month I have a cousin who is being sent to war for the next year. This needs to stop. We need to bring all the troops home. We do not need to see any more people killed.

Just my thoughts

1 comment:

Todd said...

I totally agree that the troops need to be brought home NOW!

I like your thought on the Dr. That we should not pay if it takes more then 15 min in the room to see the dr. glad the cat is doing some what better.

Yeah, I think free would be good. And thanks for being happy about Spot. She's a lovely! :-)