Thursday, July 13, 2006

why do poeple think you need to be cured from being bi or gay

Ok was in a chat room today and some church going person messaged me and said he could cure me from being b i. What a joke I told him there is no need to cure what his God made me lol. So that got him going lol. I told him I was just fine being Bi and for him to not worry about me. i also told him I was born Bi and Gay people were born Gay also hehehe I am such a bitch. Well he asked me if I was a church member and I said well I am a coven member hehehe even more reason for him to tell me I am going to hell lol So he went on and on in the message window about how he could save me. Well i think he is still trying to save me because its about 20 min later and I am still getting messages from him lol

Any way on me being bi. the ex gf is talking to Storm about how sad she is that she fucked up. That she needs to just find out why she wishes to fuck who ever she likes then will we take her back lol what a joke. Maybe I should play her for a few get her to think she can do that then fuck her over like she did us lol. God can i be a bitch at times lol

1 comment:

Todd said...

Well he asked me if I was a church member and I said well I am a coven member hehehe even more reason for him to tell me I am going to hell lol

That you had fun. Thankfully, nobody's every bugged me about being Pagan, which I can't say I'm upset about. Glad you gave him something to talk about... you heathen. LOL