We went and picked up the tredmill yesterday. Got it home and set it up in the front room. So today I am going to start to walk. Might just be 5-10 min at a time but any will help. It is some what cooler in the stone part of the house so that will help me out some when I do walk a few min at a time.
Still need to do dishes and figer out what to cook the boy's for nates birthday party stuff this weekend. But I still have a few days to find out what i might like to make him for his dinner.
We had friend stop by last night but did not stay long due to Storm needing to get to bed because he had to be up at 2:30 today to make it to work and pull out for the job on time. But I sure hope the friends come back over. I realy like talking to them and seeing the kid's. She also brought me some nice water plants. So thank you very much for them.
Well I am off to walk a few min so have a nice day.
Monday, July 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We went and picked up the tredmill yesterday. Got it home and set it up in the front room. So today I am going to start to walk. Might just be 5-10 min at a time but any will help.
A treadmill is a good idea. We have one of those things that you hang onto the handles and the legs swing at the same time. Haven't used it in a LONG time, but liked it when we did. *grin* Have fun!
Post a Comment