Sunday, July 09, 2006

fence-free stuff-diet-life

storm started on the fence for the yard. he has a few post in might take him a year or so because he has to do all the work his self. I am not much help. all i do is take pic of him.
Went and picked up some stuff that we got for free. Got storm a table saw which he has been wanting so I hope it works when we get all the other stuff unloaded. I will list the other stuff on a yahoo group we are in and try to give most of it away.
Ok so today was the start of no soda unless its diet. Storm got me a 12 pack of Diet DR THUNDER and its not as bad as I thought it would be. Tomarrow I will walk with mom after she gets off work so i hope its not very hot.
Life seems to be going good at this time just still looking for that bi f to join us in our family. its hard because we wish her to be a family member not just a fuck friend. you would think that would make it better but hell no lol.
ok now i am off to drink some water what fun.

1 comment:

Todd said...

"ok now i am off to drink some water what fun."

That's what we drink almost exclusively. We do also drink some herbal tea, and that counts as water intake :-)