Hi All might not post as much. My computer died a hard death last night. Now I am on a friends computer tell I can find a mother board and processer and memory. just hope i do not need a power supply and case also. just my luck.
I have the boys today we went and got 2 games to play and got home and Nate and i made dirt cake for later tonight.
Cant find the kitten to show the boys so that sucks. I will find her soon lol Mom cat cant hide her for ever lol.
Love you all if you all have any computer parts to h elp me out just email me at hematitewitch@yahoo.com
have a very cool day.
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh wow, sorry to hear about your computer. What a rough week you're having :-( *HUGS*
Post a Comment