Ok this sucks she did not show up so that was a wast of a few hours.
went to get groc got veg for the diet and diet soda and will start on monday so wish me luck.
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life of A bi F in missouri. Who Is a PAGAN. Who dislikes how God loving people treat others. So I will rant about that and the Pres of the USA and life with my Pagan husband and my 4 kid's.
1 comment:
"she did not show up so..."
You're right, that does suck. *hugs* Well, maybe she lost track of time and forgot? If you do meet her, hope she's suitable for y'all :-)
"Glad the cat still seems to be doing well."
Thanks :) She's acting less weak and walks good, albeit still slowly.
"...its very nice to have 4 computers on at the same time and fast also."
Yeah, I'll bet it is.*smile* We hope we get DSL too, but I'm not going to hold my breath. *sigh*
Post a Comment